Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Palmer can get the Chelsea move, I'd say fair play to his agent (CAA), good for him, and City should sell at £45-50m, otherwise it's a farce. CAA must want Philips at Pool, so come on then.

We'd need one or two replacements but that is partly on the agents who want to make these moves happen. CAA family have loads.... Eze, Pino.

This is a bit of a struggle but we'll see what happens.

You didnt have to explain anything, I was asking whether I had the timeline correct.

What you should perhaps do is find a job (or a hobby) to occupy yourself, rather than thinking about how best to profit from those that do.

Your info is intriguing, amusing and keeps peoples days filled, but there is hopefully zero chance that you earn a living from it.

The world will have gone to hell in a handcart if you do (but good luck all the same if you do).
If that’s the case then what are footballers doing except just playing football and taking money from people who have jobs. What do you consider a proper job then?

According to my Rag colleague were "cheating again"

Apparently we're signing him for practically what wolves paid for him which is dodgy, mendes is involved which is dodgy and we're getting most of it back from Chelsea for Palmer, which is dodgy (Us, Wolves, Chelsea and Mendes are all in cahoots allegedly!!)

All this cos they got shafted for Mason Mount and are now looking at z list midfielders. The salty tears are beautiful!
Its funny that pretty much every club and player we have transfer dealings with all receive dodgy off the books payments, it's been happening ever since the takeover hasn't it. And yet all it would take is for one club, player or agent to come forward and make it known that we had offered something off the books and it would be headline news and give all our detractors all the ammunition they would ever need.

Strange how nobody has ever come forward, it's almost as if the allegations are a load of steaming bullshit.

If that’s the case then what are footballers doing except just playing football and taking money from people who have jobs. What do you consider a proper job then?

I genuinely cannot believe in this day and age, there are people who are so bitter and patronising, they feel the need to drag down others.

Thanks. We should all try to encourage others in life.

Whether I have success on Twitter or not, I would not be so bitter or patronising to anyone trying new things.
Don't give them a second thought pal, for what it's worth I would love to see you making a success of whatever you choose to pursue. Your threads and info received have been great over the years.

Thanks. We should all try to encourage others in life.

Whether I have success on Twitter or not, I would not be so bitter or patronising to anyone trying new things.
Good job you weren't on last night mate, someone actually started a thread about you on the main forum lol. A very bitter rant it was, the mods pulled it quickly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.