Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a very good athlete so will be good to have some legs in midfield, quick and skilful.

Downside for me is he looks a bit reactive when he gets dragged back, needs to control that and not be tempted to lash out.
Hopefully in a better team where he's not the best player hel reign it in and show some responsibility. Reminds me of dinho this kid if he can learn to channel it into his game hel be a monster

I was excited about Kovacic as I thought he would add something to our team we haven’t had before. And I’m the same with Nunes. He has lots of pace and physicality and is a proper box to box midfielder. We really are a physically intimidating team now. It’s good forward planning too as if Bernardo does go next summer the replacement is already bedded in.

Hopefully in a better team where he's not the best player hel rein it in and show some responsibility. Reminds me of dinho this kid if he can learn to channel it into his game hel be a monster
Yes mate, dare I say it, a little bit Cancelo like in his reactions in that respect, hopefully Pep and his team will help him overcome that.

No part of your asked for timeline has anything to do with your suggestion that I may have lied to people on here.

I've earned a living for thirty two years, selling news. I now choose to explore other ways of new platforms.

I already work, choosing to rein it back, but supplement the new career working in schools.

As for hopefully wishing I have zero chance to earn a living from it, says more about you being a bitter **** than anything else.

What a wanker.
Good luck pal. I tried to send a suitably insulting comment to the twat who insulted you but it appears he is no longer on the forum, the arsehole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.