Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I not tell you it would be done by end of today?

:)
I wasn’t being rude, I’ve been on here long enough to see lots of morons come and go. Just when someone claims a bit of insider knowledge it’s nice to see or know if they’ve intimated as to whether they are legit or just a chancer.

Thanks. We should all try to encourage others in life.

Whether I have success on Twitter or not, I would not be so bitter or patronising to anyone trying new things.
Ksi was on a podcast talking about revenue from twitter and has 7 million followers and millions of impressions a month and gets £2k a month . So I don’t think Twitter is gonna pay the mortgage unfortunately

Ksi was on a podcast talking about revenue from twitter and has 7 million followers and millions of impressions a month and gets £2k a month . So I don’t think Twitter is gonna pay the mortgage unfortunately
I’m lucky, I have zero debt so £2k a month would certainly be ok. Everyone’s circumstances are different don't forget.

Yeh, as a Wolves fan this just seems absolutely mad. Foden is homegrown and seems such a talent, lightyears away from playing for a team like us, yet you want to replace him with Nunes.
We are not replacing Foden, where are people getting that?

Why do other fans keep thinking we are binning Foden, he was INJURED alot last season ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.