Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Nunes for a moment, (sorry to be a pain), have we had conformation he’s in Manchester for a medical or just the usual rumour he is? Doubt we’ll hear anything tonight that he’s signed as they’ll need to edit the videos etc but as I say, is he even here yet?
Do you mind? If you want to discuss Nunes create a new thread.

Pep thinks they're both good enough. That will do for me.
Unfortunately for some people the manager that brought us treble and assembled our greatest squads in living memory, numerous trophies and a playing style the envy of the world over and changed the way football is played from grassroots to the pinnacle of football is simply not good enough compared to the ravings on a Wolves fan forum from a club that actively conspired to try to ban us from CL football.
Well iTyler seems to think so anyway.
Ffs.

Unfortunately for some people the manager that brought us treble and assembled our greatest squads in living memory, numerous trophies and a playing style the envy of the world over and changed the way football is played from grassroots to the pinnacle of football is simply not good enough compared to the ravings on a Wolves fan forum from a club that actively conspired to try to ban us from CL football.
Well iTyler seems to think so anyway.
Ffs.
Bald fraud

Would it make your life happier if I said they were both tremendous signings? Even Wolves fans don't particularly rate Nunes. Doku I'm more on board with but not if that meant selling Palmer.

Maybe take into consideration that Nunes never wanted to go to Wolves and had to be convinced by Mendes? Now he’s got that big move to us I’m sure we will see an entirely different player probably a lot more motivated.

Nunes at Sporting was the next big midfield talent in Europe. Maybe he didn’t show that at Wolves as he didn’t really want to be there.

Maybe take into consideration that Nunes never wanted to go to Wolves and had to be convinced by Mendes? Now he’s got that big move to us I’m sure we will see an entirely different player probably a lot more motivated.

Nunes at Sporting was the next big midfield talent in Europe. Maybe he didn’t show that at Wolves as he didn’t really want to be there.

He did show it at Wolves,but only occasionally and/or in patches,but that was while playing in a team struggling to stay in the Prem and on a footballing wavelength light years off ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.