Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed a ball carrying box to box type player and Nunes will be just that. An inspired signing in my opinion. I know a few Wolves fans and they've said we've got a good player and the price is decent too. We had to do something with KDB being injured and I'm looking forward to seeing him. Pep has liked him for a good while now so he certainly isn't the panic buy some people think.

It will be interesting to see how he develops alongside the players we have, the coaches we have, and the playing style we have.

ill be quite glad when this window closes, some of the fucking weirdness on these threads have gone to a new level , and not just the new posters,i think some of the more established posters on here have lost the plot, not to mention the amount of stand out fuckwits we've collected over the last couple of seasons , and finally all the new itks that have come out of the woodwork, instead of a funny lighthearted thread ,this window has been a repetitive trudge, filled with boring fucking know it alls.
Trudging is a great word. I have found the transfer forum very repetitive with a lot of annoying “look at me” wankers trying to fill the @tolmie's hairdoo void.

This is what happened when he left:

-:)

Jesus fella; I always had you down as one of the more rational/less irrational (you choose) posters on here. But seriously? Disarray? The only team in the PL with maximum points after 3 games, and another European trophy to fit into the trophy cabinet. If that's your idea of disarray, I don't know what you made of the 1990s!
You forgot that Pep has buggered off on holiday too.

ill be quite glad when this window closes, some of the fucking weirdness on these threads have gone to a new level , and not just the new posters,i think some of the more established posters on here have lost the plot, not to mention the amount of stand out fuckwits we've collected over the last couple of seasons , and finally all the new itks that have come out of the woodwork, instead of a funny lighthearted thread ,this window has been a repetitive trudge, filled with boring fucking know it alls.
I would double like...but ya can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.