Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know its instead of?
I don’t, but it just seems most likely to be the case? Just can’t see us dropping £200m this week on 3 players. And the talk right before news of the bid broke was that we have Nunes higher on our list than Eze. If true, that hints more at Eze being a backup option than it does him being signed on top of Doku and Nunes. But I’d love to be wrong.

Think that was Cunha. We were rumoured to be after Nunes when he was at Sporting and Pep called him one of the best in the world after our game against them.

Obviously quality and would be a brilliant signing IMO.
Thanks. For some reason I just can't place him!

Weird one, he has 1 goal and 1 assist in 34 games last season and Kovacic got 6 goals and 15 assists in 221 games, I thought we were looking for some central creativity? Abit baffled - my own opinion though but those stats are awful

pep also liked Matheus Nunes when he played at Sporting...would prefer him over Kova & Rice..is more offensive versatile than Rice & younger than Kova

if we get him for around £50m i would be very happy...with Mendez involved it could happen very fast...he has huge influence at wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.