Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way we're going to get these Prem league motherfuckers to act in good faith with us is to do exactly what Nunes is doing right now. Haaland, Alvarez, Akanji, Ortega, Gomez, and Perrone were all purchased outside the Prem last season just passed and Rico was promoted from the academy. Only Phillips came from a Prem club and its apparent we were sold a bill of goods. So far this window Gvardiol and Doku have also come in from other leagues.
We were able to get Kova at a bargain price because of the absolute mess Chelsea had gotten themselves into. The overriding sentiment in the Prem is to not sell to City unless we're willing to pay way over the value. That's existed for a bit but it now seems like it's gone to another level. I understand they're most likely fed up with us kicking their ass on the pitch and so giving us a hard time on player acquisitions might be their best way to exact some pain. I like the fact that Nunes is taking a stand. As long as City are making a bid with a legitimate number and the player wants to come it shouldn't come to a fucking extortion each and every time. Look at the way we just handled the Mahrez and Laporte situations or Zinchenko, Sterling, and Gabby last year. No need to rake someone over the coals every fucking time.

We're hardly alone in paying ridiculously high prices from other English clubs. Not everything is a conspiracy against us. The prices Chelsea have paid other English clubs over the past year or two are insane. Look at the fees United paid for Maguire and Liverpool for Van Dijk. Declan Rice to Arsenal.

I read around a lot he had quite a bit of criticism on the Wolves fan site

"Nunes is undoubtedly skillful, however his attitude, versatility and work-rate is questionable. These are traits which I would want in a good player, therefore at present, Nunes is not a good player in my eyes."

You can't trust forums though, you don't know if you're reading the Wolves version of [insert your least favourite bluemooner here]

Or to quote Peep Show, "you can't trust people, people like coldplay and voted for the nazis"

He's under contract, one he was happy to sign a year ago and which has three years to run. He should stay out of it and what will be will be.
Because you say so...
With only 3 days of the window left i think it is likely that we have asked the player to put pressure on from his side.
I'm sure his agent has advised him on how to proceed...

Is this a clarkie post?
Jesus. Read that back to yourself Blue. 'Something wrong with a lot of these Portuguese players..' wow. What a way to tarnish a group of people/players/country. Wow. And that last sentence... surely cant be serious?
Part of the idiot brigrade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.