Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we value Nunes at £55m but Wolves want £60m yet we were going to pay £85m for Paqueta?
Why should we value all players the same?

If the club thinks Paq is worth more than Nunes then that is their prerogative. I don’t get the we have £85m to spend let’s blow it on any player we are linked with!

It’s mental.

Wolves can piss off, we ain’t Chelsea and we ain’t desperate and I don’t see any other club interested in Nunes at this minute in time.

City won’t forget wolves happily added their name to attack the club not so long ago.

Stick to £55m and send the bid on Arsenal header paper.

Fuck wolves the greedy wankers.The player has done nothing in 12 months to account for a £30m pound jump in valuation.

Does anyone reckon there is some part of pact going on inside the prem preventing us getting players unless it's for crazy money.especially with the fake paqueta betting saga and other deals wouldn't surprise me.
I wouldn't be surprised if the PL clubs who signed the petition against us, instinctively try to low ball us when we're selling, and inflate prices when we're buying. I don't think the Paqueta betting saga is part of any pact against us.

I would like us to develop mutually friendly relationships with several PL and championship clubs, (outside the CFC), to loan and transfer players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.