Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you on about? I stick up for this club as much if not more than anyone on here. Ste and Ahsan said the same thing on their Esteemed Kompany podcast today. The point is City had to know 47mil was never going to be enough. Who's saying pay whatever they want? Now there's a leap. I'm saying City's refusal to bump the offer at all is a bit odd and signifies they were never fully convinced on this move. Otherwise in this market at this late hour they had to know it was going to take 55 to 60mil when all was said and done. I said the kid should not have stopped training but don't act like City coming in for a kid like him isn't going to turn his head. At least be realistic and honest...
Makes me laugh how you've called him a "kid" in recent quotes.
He's not a kid, he's a professional footballer. playing in the worlds highest rated league ...He's also a man.

Stop slagging City off.

Hmm now theyre in a pickle here... Short manned a head of a hectic 4 months before the next window. A bit naive to think Wolves would suddenly be willing to ask for less money 2 days ahead of thw window closing. Odd.

Hmm now theyre in a pickle here... Short manned a head of a hectic 4 months before the next window. A bit naive to think Wolves would suddenly be willing to ask for less money 2 days ahead of thw window closing. Odd.
Nunes is the club record signing. I'm pretty sure they'd want a return on their investments. It's very naive for City to think they'd part with him so easily. Brighton is apparently lauded for their brilliant price hyperinflation on their players yet now we are scoffing and disdaining at Wolves for holding out for a much more reasonable fee.

I wouldn’t lose any sleep if we have walked away. We go with what we have, rather than over paying for plan D or wherever he is/was in the pecking order

City and Mendes have left this kid out to dry.
Their refusal to move at all has caused this kid to get desperate
It is a poor decision by Nunes to sit but I'm disappointed that the club would fuck with a kid's head like this.
I said the kid should not have stopped training but don't act like City coming in for a kid like him isn't going to turn his head.

He's 25; please can you stop talking about him like he smells of Lynx Africa and just experienced his first ever erection because Miss Pearce bent over to get the stapler out of the bottom drawer.

understand the gundog situation confused things, but that should have been sorted out a lot earlier, regarding staying or goin
Gundogan left in June itself. Strategy has been all over the place outside Kovacic and Gvardiol. It is too late now in t he window. Prices will be insane and selling clubs have all the right to put fuck off price tag. This is hampering potential loan deals for Even Palmer and Mcatee bcoz club doesn't seem to have plan for them either. Its all wait and watch for everyone this late. Phillips staying isn't helping either

Nunes is the club record signing. I'm pretty sure they'd want a return on their investments. It's very naive for City to think they'd part with him so easily. Brighton is apparently lauded for their brilliant price hyperinflation on their players yet now we are scoffing and disdaining at Wolves for holding out for a much more reasonable fee.
100%

Again our tactics if the reports are correct are very strange.

We put in a big that we know the players club won't accept and then won't increase it.

Same with Rice and now appears the same with Nunes, very strange tactics for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.