Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pep can shift zlatan and eto from memory and other mega stars out of Barca we ought to be able to shift Phillips out
There is a huge difference. Those are world class players with egos. They deserve to play. They aren't the players to collect a pay check and call it a day. They want to play score win etc. Philips is none of those things.

I was getting quite excited that we had managed to get this deal pushed through for this price, however having had a look over on the Caf I hadn't factored in all the under the table payments and hidden wages that we are making.
Well if Roman can do it why not us eh, dirty Arab, dirty oil money. Oh well will have to be content with just watching great football!

I was getting quite excited that we had managed to get this deal pushed through for this price, however having had a look over on the Caf I hadn't factored in all the under the table payments and hidden wages that we are making.

Are they adding Wolves to their list of co-conspirators?

You didnt have to explain anything, I was asking whether I had the timeline correct.

What you should perhaps do is find a job (or a hobby) to occupy yourself, rather than thinking about how best to profit from those that do.

Your info is intriguing, amusing and keeps peoples days filled, but there is hopefully zero chance that you earn a living from it.

The world will have gone to hell in a handcart if you do (but good luck all the same if you do).

No part of your asked for timeline has anything to do with your suggestion that I may have lied to people on here.

I've earned a living for thirty two years, selling news. I now choose to explore other ways of new platforms.

I already work, choosing to rein it back, but supplement the new career working in schools.

As for hopefully wishing I have zero chance to earn a living from it, says more about you being a bitter **** than anything else.

What a wanker.

Last edited:
No part of your timeline has anything to do with your suggestion that I may have lied to people on here.

I've earned a living doing exactly that for thirty two years, selling news. I choose to explore other ways of new platforms.

I already work, choosing to reign it back, but supplement the new career working in schools.

As for hopefully wishing I have zero chance to earn a living from it, says more about you being a bitter **** than anything else.

What a wanker.
All the best with your new venture Tolm.
Hope it all works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.