Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job you weren't on last night mate, someone actually started a thread about you on the main forum lol. A very bitter rant it was, the mods pulled it quickly though.
Is that true ? What a fucking prick problem with some is they are just needy cnuts who sit behind a computer/laptop/phone spouting shite ..

No part of your asked for timeline has anything to do with your suggestion that I may have lied to people on here.

I've earned a living for thirty two years, selling news. I now choose to explore other ways of new platforms.

I already work, choosing to rein it back, but supplement the new career working in schools.

As for hopefully wishing I have zero chance to earn a living from it, says more about you being a bitter **** than anything else.

What a wanker.
Kin ell, how many squats did yer do?!!

You didnt have to explain anything, I was asking whether I had the timeline correct.

What you should perhaps do is find a job (or a hobby) to occupy yourself, rather than thinking about how best to profit from those that do.

Your info is intriguing, amusing and keeps peoples days filled, but there is hopefully zero chance that you earn a living from it.

The world will have gone to hell in a handcart if you do (but good luck all the same if you do).
1693415789627.gif

No part of your asked for timeline has anything to do with your suggestion that I may have lied to people on here.

I've earned a living for thirty two years, selling news. I now choose to explore other ways of new platforms.

I already work, choosing to rein it back, but supplement the new career working in schools.

As for hopefully wishing I have zero chance to earn a living from it, says more about you being a bitter **** than anything else.

What a wanker.
Ignore it, mate.

Calv's post has a 'things I regret typing whilst pissed up' energy about it.

Or, as you and others have pointed out, he could just be a ****.

Thanks. We should all try to encourage others in life.

Whether I have success on Twitter or not, I would not be so bitter or patronising to anyone trying new things.
Sadly, some people are jealous. It's like hating on your neighbour for having/doing something better. It's sad. I hope you make a fortune out of it like Romano et al. Monetize your information as much as you can. I can't believe you used to post as much as you did on Bluemoon out of the goodness of your heart. It's time to do something for yourself. All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.