Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a great video and makes sense. Gives city a few options depending on the opposition. Very good Gundo comparison. High energy and very good at beating the press.

Foden will play a 10 or on the wing over the course of the season.

Same with Doku, more weapons and unique skill set that we will need to either break teams who sit deep or for those teams vulnerable to quick turn over and counters.

I think it makes sense but he's missing a massive piece of the puzzle when he says that Nunes will go into the Gundogan spot.

Rather, I expect Nunes will sit back in the position he's already proven himself in, and Rodri will move forward. Given his recent comments about being freer to move up the pitch now Kovacic is here, his goalscoring record, and Nunes interception and drive stats coupled with weak attacking output, that makes more sense to me.

Nunes is the new Silky Ilky 2.0 if you watch this video you see why and Pags is the new KDB along with Foden

Really interesting and well presented video, thanks for posting. Given Pep’s genius at adapting players roles (obviously not as capable as some of the posters in here Pep!) this makes a lot of sense. I actually think Pep loves the challenge of moulding players like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.