Mathias Bossaerts

SlimShadyRus said:
Why is he only a 3rd-choice CB at u19 and EDS?

Have you seen him play this season? He has been very average when given the opportunity.

Even Vieira is willing to play a right back in Maffeo over him at CB and to be fair he has probably been our best central defender this season so far which tells you a lot more about what's left now Denayer and Rekik are on loan.

I think Tosin is promising but he only plays in the U19's with Vieira in the UCL Youth League, he is only 17 I think.

sam-caddick said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Why is he only a 3rd-choice CB at u19 and EDS?

Have you seen him play this season? He has been very average when given the opportunity.

Even Vieira is willing to play a right back in Maffeo over him at CB and to be fair he has probably been our best central defender this season so far which tells you a lot more about what's left now Denayer and Rekik are on loan.

I think Tosin is promising but he only plays in the U19's with Vieira in the UCL Youth League, he is only 17 I think.
Isn't he the under 18's captain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.