Matija Nastasić

pudge said:
Silva_Spell said:
pudge said:
[bigimg]http://i57.tinypic.com/30wblo0.png[/bigimg]

Aren't BILD German?

Yes but that was a couple of days ago.

BILD today:

After weeks of poker Heldt negotiated very good terms with England's champion. After image information Schalke no rental fee for Nastasic pay "only" take over his half-yearly salary of just under 2.4 million euros.

The fee for the call option has suppressed to about 9.5 million euros the manager. Initially, Manchester City had called around 13 million euros for the defender.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/schalke/hat-die-serben-sense-sicher-39310186.bild.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/schal ... .bild.html</a>

2.4mE = £1.8m
9.5m E = £7m
So that's conflicting reports by the one outlet whilst others continue to carry the £10m+

I'm now interested in this £42m for Mangala.

Confirmed by Neil Harris (sporting intelligence). Who amazingly knows the private tax affairs of Bacary Sagna and Frank Lampard (ie how much their signing on fees were) and exactly how much we paid for Fernando, Zuculini and Caballero, as well as exactly how much we received for Rodders, Garcia, Huws and Barry and exactly how these fees were accounted for in the books of MCFC (ie add ons etc, that we included add ons from sales that we have no guarantee of ever receiving and excluded add ons from purchases that we might well have to pay, in defiance of accounting principles and guidelines and the recommended pathway of prudence in all financial reporting). He's used this along with a good reach around and fidget with the inside of his arsehole to come up with a figure of £42m for Mangala.

Looks to me like they have taken advantage of our 'need' for a striker.Shalke have negotiated the fee down to an almost piss take level by agreeing to pay his inflated wages and allowing us the opportunity to offer them Bony.

A bit of a financial body blow but worth it imo.

Might have been unrealistic to expect a lot more. Not too many players who haven't played in a year, mostly by manager's decision, would command a high fee

FantasyIreland said:
Looks to me like they have taken advantage of our 'need' for a striker.Shalke have negotiated the fee down to an almost piss take level by agreeing to pay his inflated wages and allowing us the opportunity to offer them Bony.

A bit of a financial body blow but worth it imo.

so now its down from 10M in the summer?

Thanks Nasty, you got shafted here for no reason. Looked the business then dropped without a trace. More crap market dealings, chelsea would have got at least £20 million for him....somebody needs to look in to that sideshow Bob deal....think we got Nasty around same time as they bought Sideshow and everyone could see and said we got better deal...plus he was part of title winning side. Yet they get a kings ransom and we get jellybeans

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Thanks Nasty, you got shafted here for no reason. Looked the business then dropped without a trace. More crap market dealings, chelsea would have got at least £20 million for him....somebody needs to look in to that sideshow Bob deal....think we got Nasty around same time as they bought Sideshow and everyone could see and said we got better deal...plus he was part of title winning side. Yet they get a kings ransom and we get jellybeans
Corrected:

Thanks Nasty, you got shafted here for no reason that I'm aware of since Pellegrini refused to answer my texts and give me the real low down on what was going on.

He was never given a fair crack of the whip by Pellegrini. So what if he struggled to immediately adapt to Pellegrini's style of play, considering Mangala is fucking up game after game and is still being given time it's safe to say he has been treated unfairly. Hope he manages to get his career back on track.

Fair play to the boy for not slagging us off, he probably deserved to given the way he's been treated. The shite that has been posted about him on this forum is unbelievable. Really unfortunate how this turned out, hope he does well at Schalke.

blink922 said:
Fair play to the boy for not slagging us off, he probably deserved to given the way he's been treated. The shite that has been posted about him on this forum is unbelievable. Really unfortunate how this turned out, hope he does well at Schalke.

Yep, very classy from the lad. A few on here could learn from him.

RandomJ said:
He was never given a fair crack of the whip by Pellegrini. So what if he struggled to immediately adapt to Pellegrini's style of play, considering Mangala is fucking up game after game and is still being given time it's safe to say he has been treated unfairly. Hope he manages to get his career back on track.

Yeah. Losing Nasty and gaining Mangala is a bit of a double whammy. I think we'll end up paying a huge price for the disastrous gamble that is Mangala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.