Matija Nastasić

Ballymagash Blue said:
RandomJ said:
He was never given a fair crack of the whip by Pellegrini. So what if he struggled to immediately adapt to Pellegrini's style of play, considering Mangala is fucking up game after game and is still being given time it's safe to say he has been treated unfairly. Hope he manages to get his career back on track.

Yeah. Losing Nasty and gaining Mangala is a bit of a double whammy. I think we'll end up paying a huge price for the disastrous gamble that is Mangala.

It is my firm belief, that in ten years time, when people look back at the world of football from 2015-2025, they will all agree on Mangala being one of the best CB's in the world over this period, and Nastasic as just one among many good ones.

Mangala has it all really, and is still very young. Imagine his development playing for us with the likes of Kompany, and this season Demichelis, tutoring him. He'll be a monster of CB in a couple of years, this I'm sure of.

[/quote]Yeah. Losing Nasty and gaining Mangala is a bit of a double whammy. I think we'll end up paying a huge price for the disastrous gamble that is Mangala.[/quote]
I hope we can revisit this quote in the coming years because I think you have completely misjudged these two.

Matt the Giant said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
RandomJ said:
He was never given a fair crack of the whip by Pellegrini. So what if he struggled to immediately adapt to Pellegrini's style of play, considering Mangala is fucking up game after game and is still being given time it's safe to say he has been treated unfairly. Hope he manages to get his career back on track.

Yeah. Losing Nasty and gaining Mangala is a bit of a double whammy. I think we'll end up paying a huge price for the disastrous gamble that is Mangala.

It is my firm belief, that in ten years time, when people look back at the world of football from 2015-2025, they will all agree on Mangala being one of the best CB's in the world over this period, and Nastasic as just one among many good ones.

Mangala has it all really, and is still very young. Imagine his development playing for us with the likes of Kompany, and this season Demichelis, tutoring him. He'll be a monster of CB in a couple of years, this I'm sure of.

Nastasic's composure calmed me. Mangala scares the fucking shit out of me!

Silva_Spell said:
Matt the Giant said:
Ballymagash Blue said:

That I agree with, to some extent. Nasty did look like he was always the coolest player on the pitch.
But composure normally comes with experience and development, and I see no reason why Mangala will not improve in that area.

Silva_Spell said:
Matt the Giant said:
Ballymagash Blue said:

Have to agree with this i think this is how we all feel when he gets the ball, no composure and rash passing. But he is fast at least isnt? he or his he?:))

Silva_Spell said:
Matt the Giant said:
Ballymagash Blue said:

not actually a bad shout that to be fair.

Good luck to him at schalke never know he may be back with us as it is only a loan at the moment,still young enough to have an impact again..always thought the reason for his absence from the team was down to the calamity at Chelsea between him and hart when Torres scored last minute...

de niro said:
Silva_Spell said:
Matt the Giant said:

not actually a bad shout that to be fair.
Never more than five minutes from just randomly thrusting his knee into the strikers torso, Mangala. Makes very odd choices.

Whereas Nastasic has a bit of a future Demichelis about him.

Nightmare Walking said:
I used to love how elegantly Nastasic used to pass the ball to no one and out of play. He did it with a touch of class.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.