Matija Nastasić

dachoosen1 said:
Asked before and will ask again name me one CB at 21 with similar experience as Nastasic (CL, winning a title and two top leagues), similar level of talent who is available for similar money? The kid is insanely talented for his age! Nev who do you rate? You seem to run down every young player we have! Under the age of 22 who do you class as a good CB?

Not Nastatic...Hence our wise Manager wants to get shut and no fucker is clamouring to by him...So do think again I think you may just have got it horribly wrong.

nellyonthewing said:
dachoosen1 said:
Asked before and will ask again name me one CB at 21 with similar experience as Nastasic (CL, winning a title and two top leagues), similar level of talent who is available for similar money? The kid is insanely talented for his age! Nev who do you rate? You seem to run down every young player we have! Under the age of 22 who do you class as a good CB?

Not Nastatic...Hence our wise Manager wants to get shut and no fucker is clamouring to by him...So do think again I think you may just have got it horribly wrong.

He's better than Boyata that's for sure

nellyonthewing said:
dachoosen1 said:

I think they want to get rid because he seems injury prone, not because of a lack of talent.

grunge said:
nellyonthewing said:
dachoosen1 said:

I think they want to get rid because he seems injury prone, not because of a lack of talent.

But he's not injured, just vastly overrated & not good enough.

Running out of time to get rid now though. I would use him as 4th cb if we are keeping him. He has more experience than Boyata. Pellegrini seems to rate him even less than I do though.

In answer to the charge of being 'down on every young player we have under the age of 22' I would like that to be explained & the poster to give examples of any other current players I am 'down on' apart from Nastasic & Rekik, who I think are both currently not good enough (Nastasic being miles better than Rekik who is currently fucking terrible).

Who is a good central defender ? Vinny, & very few others. There are not many decent centre backs in world football. Hopefully Mangala can become one but we will have to see. Young prospects who look like they have a chance to become top players in that position ? Denayer, Verane. No guarantees though.

Players with the same experince & effectiveness as Nastasic when they were 21. Wes Brown, John OShea, Jonny Evans, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones etc etc. All are dodgy as fuck but for all the pisstaking, all have had games where they have scraped the rags through to wins against the odds & been hailed for their efforts afterwards. Nastasic has never done anything of note other than cruise through games, win or lose & occasionally fuck up.

He has little effect on any game in which he plays apart from when he costs a goal.
He is the football equivalent of the ref who stands next to the goal in european games. Doesn't make that many mistakes because he basically doesn't do anything.

Nasty is back - seen in today's training pics - looks relaxed and happy - wonder if all the interest fell thru

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.