Matija Nastasić

Rubbish,he is a better and stronger defender than Nasty,his athleticism is also far superior.His weakness's are sometimes his concentration and positioning.

He is improving.

FantasyIreland said:
Rubbish,he is a better and stronger defender than Nasty,his athleticism is also far superior.His weakness's are sometimes his concentration and positioning.

He is improving.

To be fair, positioning and concentration are the two most important qualities for a central defender. And out of curiosity what have you seen recently to say that he's improving?

Tron Coltrane said:
FantasyIreland said:

He is improving.

To be fair, positioning and concentration are the two most important qualities for a central defender. And out of curiosity what have you seen recently to say that he's improving?

I only have pre season to go off,however,from what I saw,he was much more confident and commanding than on previous occasions,his ability on the ball also looked decent.Most importantly was his desire and effort,qualities,amongst others,Nastasic lacks somewhat.

FantasyIreland said:
Tron Coltrane said:
FantasyIreland said:

He is improving.

I only have pre season to go off,however,from what I saw,he was much more confident and commanding than on previous occasions,his ability on the ball also looked decent.Most importantly was his desire and effort,qualities,amongst others,Nastasic lacks somewhat.

Fair enough. Didn't do a single thing to impress me in preseason, but that's football... to each his own.

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror · 1m
Last bit of Man City news I have is that Lille and Marseille have lodged an interest in Nastasic

FantasyIreland said:
Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror · 1m
Last bit of Man City news I have is that Lille and Marseille have lodged an interest in Nastasic

Don't think they would be able to afford him

Yes, they would be loan deals I'm pretty sure as most Ligue 1 teams have small transfer budgets (unless we dropped price). Suggests no cash offers but Ligue 1 isn't really the ideal place to loan a defender to raise his value. Loan him to a Premier League side if we can't sell him, so he can play against rivals.

I wouldn't sell Arsene Wenger a virus. Maybe Dedryck Boyata, at a push.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.