Matija Nastasić

forevermancity said:
Get whatever we can for him, rekik is a better player and suits out system

How much have you seen of Rekik? I've seen 45 minutes of him in the flesh and I think he played against Wolves in the cup from my TV screen, chances are he either never played or I was pissed.

Kun Aguero said:
forevermancity said:

How much have you seen of Rekik? I've seen 45 minutes of him in the flesh and I think he played against Wolves in the cup from my TV screen, chances are he either never played or I was pissed.

Youth and reserves looks top quality. Fast, good on the ball and great positional play. In training (apparently) he automatically gells with the team.

Cannot speak highly enough of him, can't wait for him to do the business in the prem.if people cream themselves over nasty, them will love this kid

Don't want to get into a Rekik vs nastasic debate as I hope they are both quality players. But to get rid of nastasic would be shortsighted in my opinion. He's houng (especially for a CB) and you just don't give up on a young talent.

Don't agree he doesn't fit our system but either way he's young enough to learn and adapt. Let's give him another 1-2 seasons at least.

forevermancity said:
Kun Aguero said:
forevermancity said:

Youth and reserves looks top quality. Fast, good on the ball and great positional play. In training (apparently) he automatically gells with the team.

Cannot speak highly enough of him, can't wait for him to do the business in the prem.if people cream themselves over nasty, them will love this kid
I've heard people saying that he's too small to be a commanding centre half, but Cannavaro wasn't exactly a giant and Mascherano played centre back for Barco and coped.

Size helps, but its not the be all and end all. This kid is tough, intelligent and is no slouch either. He's a proper footballer & I think he should at least be given a chance to prove himself.

Why on the earth the club is even thinking of selling him? One of the brightest talents of the season12-13.It is still a mystery to me as to what sort of injury stopped him playing from previous season.Any way he is at a very young age and is an excellent reader of the game.The club must be proper mad to get rid of him.We have an aging squad and the club is thinking of selling one of its best young players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.