Matija Nastasić

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 3m
La Gazzetta dello Sport: Juventus are looking at Manchester City defender Matija Nastasic and are trying to open talks with the club.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
La Gazzetta dello Sport: Juventus are looking at Manchester City defender Matija Nastasic and are trying to open talks with the club.

tell them to fuck off, italian clubs are a shower of shit to deal with and nastasic will be great once over this injury and back to full fitness

r.soleofsalford said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

tell them to fuck off, italian clubs are a shower of shit to deal with and nastasic will be great once over this injury and back to full fitness

does this make me a racist.

r.soleofsalford said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

does this make a racist.

Certainly not. Anyway you are speaking about an organisation (club) not a human. Too much pussy footing about these days. If someone is not to your liking then let them have it; both barrels!

I've spent 29 years of my life in the Army sustaining a supposed democracy only to be told you can't have the power of free speech.

I see Lawrenson is the latest to fall foul of the liberal victim mentality twitter police for saying some Swiss footballer should put a skirt on becaues he couldn't muster a powerful goal bound shot, rather some limp pot shot like your dead grandmother would manage!

People just need to grow a pair and toughen up. Jesus, we now have a generation of kids that have never had a scrap, climbed a tree, played sport and where the boys want to be cooks and the girls want to be business men! No wonder the world is f*ck ed up.

MaineRoadBlue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
r.soleofsalford said:

does this make a racist.

Certainly not. Anyway you are speaking about an organisation (club) not a human. Too much pussy footing about these days. If someone is not to your liking then let them have it; both barrels!

I've spent 29 years of my life in the Army sustaining a supposed democracy only to be told you can't have the power of free speech.

I see Lawrenson is the latest to fall foul of the liberal victim mentality twitter police for saying some Swiss footballer should put a skirt on becaues he couldn't muster a powerful goal bound shot, rather some limp pot shot like your dead grandmother would manage!

People just need to grow a pair and toughen up. Jesus, we now have a generation of kids that have never had a scrap, climbed a tree, played sport and where the boys want to be cooks and the girls want to be business men! No wonder the world is f*ck ed up.

its a sad world

George Hannah said:
ColinLee said:
Kun Aguero said:
Never heard of him, is he any good?
You would have have been well advised to check the date on that article first ;)
that johnny crossan has proved very reliable in the past
Sorry but if that was a joke it went whoosh over my head, I was referring to the fact that the article he was using was dated July 8th 2012.

George Hannah said:
as a part of a deal for Pogba/Vidal? Good move that

I've read that Pogba has agreed a deal to stay with his current club one more year...

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 32m
Tuttosport: Agent of Paul Pogba has agreed a deal with Juventus that his client will remain at least one more season. Contract on the way

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

No doubt with a view to loaning him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.