Matija Nastasić

LongsightM13 said:
HolisticJim said:
schfc6 said:
Glass half empty?

He could could be great, we bring him back, or he could be great, they buy him. Or better still, be great and the whole of Italy be interested again.

Glass half full for me..

Glass half empty because we shouldn't be getting rid of him anyway - he should be playing for is.
Fantastic season under Bobby - no idea why MP doesn't rate him but it's a shame.
Indeed. A very good player who has been marginalised for no apparent reason other than he was the previous manager's signing.
Given his maturity and intelligence, not to mention his passing ability, I can actually see him ending up being a holding midfield player.
A bit like Savic, who was destroyed by the Eastlands moaners but who may now be one of this summer's hot defensive properties
Mangala may have athleticism and pace, but so did Micah. So did Nedum, even. And he isn'tnoticeably any better than them with the ball at his feet.
Does anybody, if they are being brutally honest, think that Mangala is £25m better than Nastasic?
Would anybody, given the option, not take our money back and look elsewhere?
£35m buys you pretty much any CB in the world.
I certainly can't remember Nasty when he arrived looking as Gorton League as Mangala looks at the minute.
I hope Eliaquim works out for us, but I have grave doubts. I hope and pray I am proved wrong

He's streets ahead of Tal Ben Haim so I'm in!!

Interview coming up on Sky. I'm guessing if it was a typical bland, boring footballers interview it wouldn't be getting the ticker treatment on SSN.

Rightly or Wrongly he wasn't getting anywhere near the squad, glad we've got his wages out the way to sign Bony and hopefully a decent future fee.

Hallo,my name is Danny and i´m from germany actually i was born in the Uk (Croydon,south London) so i could apply for a English Citizenship..But i wanna say im happy to be a part of this Forum as i´ve been a longtime Fan from Mcfc and from Schalke in Germany..Im 21 years old.....

But now back to buisness:i can ensure you that Nastasic is only costing Schalke his wadges for 6 Month as the Manager today officialy announced we pay 2,4Mio€ and if we want to buy him in the summer (9,5Mio€) so he cost as only 11,9Mio€.He doesn´t coast a loan fee which is pretty good for Schalke ....Only thing i wanna say is i don´t understand why he hasn´t played more for us,i don´t think Mangala is better than him but if u invest big in a central back he got to play then right?? Im happy for Schalke but at the same time shocked he was so cheap ..I know from several sources that our World Cup winning defender Bendikt Hoewedes will go eventually this or next year into the premier league so you can have him but he won´t be cheap i think he will cost 20Mio€....Maybe oneday u get Draxler thats the only team i wanna see him at .
Enjoy your days

Cheers

I know it's not much, but was nice to see a smile and his face light up when City fans were mentioned., all the best in whatever way your career takes you Nasty...

LongsightM13 said:
Does anybody, if they are being brutally honest, think that Mangala is £25m better than Nastasic?
I certainly can't remember Nasty when he arrived looking as Gorton League as Mangala looks at the minute.
I hope Eliaquim works out for us, but I have grave doubts. I hope and pray I am proved wrong

Mangala didn't cost 25m more,the Nastasic deal cost us about 18m.

Regardless,take money out of it,because,although its a wonderful stick....... it should mean fuck all to supporters,all that should matter is that we are left with the better player.
Mangala is such,by some distance,and that's all I care about.

HolisticJim said:
schfc6 said:
pudge said:
Disappointed that it's an "option to buy" deal

Have a feeling he'll be back in the summer and we'll be back to square one

Glass half empty?

He could could be great, we bring him back, or he could be great, they buy him. Or better still, be great and the whole of Italy be interested again.

Glass half full for me..

Glass half empty because we shouldn't be getting rid of him anyway - he should be playing for is.
Fantastic season under Bobby - no idea why MP doesn't rate him but it's a shame.

But in the context of this discussion half full. If he is that good (and I agree he is), they would be stupid to not buy him in the summer.

LongsightM13 said:
HolisticJim said:
schfc6 said:
Glass half empty?

Glass half full for me..

Indeed. A very good player who has been marginalised for no apparent reason other than he was the previous manager's signing.
Given his maturity and intelligence, not to mention his passing ability, I can actually see him ending up being a holding midfield player.
A bit like Savic, who was destroyed by the Eastlands moaners but who may now be one of this summer's hot defensive properties
Mangala may have athleticism and pace, but so did Micah. So did Nedum, even. And he isn'tnoticeably any better than them with the ball at his feet.

Huh? Sergio, Yaya, and Silva seems to get a game or two.

The Blue Right Hand said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
LongsightM13 said:

He can't play the system. Barry also couldn't play the system and was shown the door. Nothing to do with him being Mancini's signing; Pellegrini doesn't strike me as being that petty.

Can Boyata play the system? We can't really say given his very limited appearances for us. And yet, he sits on the bench (sometimes) and Nastasic has been shown the door. The latter is on another level entirely to the former.
Isn't the 'home grown' quota a wonderful thing...

More misinformation. Nastastic does not count for either the PL or CL squad and Boyata still starts before him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.