Matija Nastasic

The Goat 10 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I was thinking the same myself. These mysterious injuries that keep players out for months are sometimes cover for drug bans, which are generally secret. Typically that would be around 6 months for something like cocaine. That would also probably explain why he's out of favour. However I must stress that's pure speculation.

Great minds and all that, it's exactly what I was saying at weekend.
If he had taken drugs whilst under contract he would have been sacked by the Club.
Not necessarily. Sacking a player would mean the club would lose out on any potential fee.

FFS cocaine, more like Pellegrini being a wanker to him, the same way he was with Lescott, Richards, Rodwell.... he's not got an English granddad has he?

He also played (terribly) in the Charity Shield as well iirc, so we can probably rule our the drug ban angle.

Jack74 said:
cleavers said:
Bluewonder said:
He's been playing for Serbia, though, hasn't he?
Bump.

I've no idea by the way, and I'm not arsed to look either.

Yes he played in the game they got abandoned against Albania
Which means its a City thing, and any other speculation in this thread is ridiculous, not that I'm surprised.

BigOscar said:
He also played (terribly) in the Charity Shield as well iirc, so we can probably rule our the drug ban angle.
He played for Serbia in October 2013 then didn't play for them again until this season. His last game for us was the 1-0 defeat at home to Chelsea on 3rd Feb 2014 and he didn't play again until the Charity Shield on 10th August 2014. So it's not inconsistent with up to a 6 month ban. You can start training a month before a 6-month ban expires so even if it was that, he could have been training in July.

Drug ban ffs. I reckon he got the same sickness as Sinclair (why isn't anyone talking about him?) - couldn't find a new club and man city couldn't care less if they're still here or not.

Doubt we would have tried to loan him out in the summer if he wasnt eligible to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.