Mats Hummels (The man to bolster Man City defence)

Marvin said:
Once again it was Boateng who impressed me. The best defender so far. For the outfield: Dzagoev 2nd best to Robben who sadly looks like he will go out. Thought the commentators were very unfair on him. Doesn't matter what he does, they will criticise it. If he'd have run off the pitch with a smile, they'd have said he doesn't care

Is this a joke??? Robben was been utter shi$ the first game. I mean com'on. He is the most hit or miss player in world football. I for one hate him, and his selfish style of play and hope he never wears our shirt

Boateng wasn't impressive at all. He got in the way of a shot (that he was out of position for) and was gash with the ball (like when he played for us). He's an impressive physical specimen and he's very fast but he lacks the ball skills to be a fullback in Mancini's system

There are no reports of his new deal having a release clause, are they compulsory in the Bundesliga? If so I imagine his new one would be around £35million to £40million. Hummels had an €8m release clause at the start of last season, that was the time to pounce. He then signed a 1-year extension that nullified that release clause and has now signed this new long-term contract.

MCFC BOB said:
Rumours on Twitter that we've been given permission to speak to him? Maybe Agger was a smokescreen.
I doubt this. Mancini and our scouts had already ruled him out as too slow.

MCFC BOB said:
Rumours on Twitter that we've been given permission to speak to him? Maybe Agger was a smokescreen.

A made up rumour mate. @church_of_mcfc said he's so bored he's making up his own rumours. Check out his profile there's loadsa made up 1s there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.