Mats Hummels (The man to bolster Man City defence)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
onceabluealways said:
Haven't seen much of the German league.

I like how he passes forward and certainly some good passes there. What this won't show is how many are intercepted

At least he wont pass to hart as an auto-pilot response like Lescott does! Is anyone else fed up of that scenario too?

Im fed up with you making shit up

Anyone else fed up with it too?

Me.

I don't actually think our defence needs "bolstering".

Best in the league for the last 2 years and I expect next season will be no different. I'd much rather us sign an attacking midfielder who can play out wide and another box to box man.

Class defender who is as comfortable as Kompany is with the ball at his feet. Those two would be an immense partnership.

Doyaldinho said:

Best in the league for the last 2 years and I expect next season will be no different. I'd much rather us sign an attacking midfielder who can play out wide and another box to box man.

We already have lots of attacking threat. The more solid our back 4 are the more freedom the rest of the team can have so it would still improve us.

AIQ88 said:
Doyaldinho said:

We already have lots of attacking threat. The more solid our back 4 are the more freedom the rest of the team can have so it would still improve us.

A valid point, however, I feel back up for Yaya and an effective and versatile wide player should be the priority. Wouldn't mind a quality young centre half to come in to potentially take the place of Kolo and then Lescott eventually.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm --<br /><br />
AIQ88 said:
Doyaldinho said:

A valid point, however, I feel back up for Yaya and an effective and versatile wide player should be the priority. Wouldn't mind a quality young centre half to come in to potentially take the place of Kolo and then Lescott eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.