Matt Le Tissier

I'd trust Gates over Le Tissier any day, and I don't trust Gates at all. Le Tissier is a fucking idiot who thinks COVID isn't real and that someone's putting actors in hospital. I know people who've lost loved ones to COVID and one of them had to deal with an idiot conspiracy theorist who kept insisting COVID wasn't real because conspiracy theorists are more concerned with being right than reading the fucking room.

If Le Tissier got it himself, I wonder if he'd turn down care.
I’d trust Gareth Gates over cunts like Le Tissier.

Le Tissier is a fucking moron.
Another bellend who thinks he can educate himself by watching YouTube and is gullible enough to be hoodwinked by conspiracy theorists and bigger morons on Facebook.
If his IQ was big enough he should go and do a degree in immunology so he could realise what an utter wankstain he has made of himself. Unfortunately he has the IQ of an amoeba and the intelligence of sheepshit. Anyone who listens to his musings from any perspective other than to laugh at the horse faced tit making a knob of himself deserves the world's contempt.

Le Tissier is a fucking moron.
Another bellend who thinks he can educate himself by watching YouTube and is gullible enough to be hoodwinked by conspiracy theorists and bigger morons on Facebook.
If his IQ was big enough he should go and do a degree in immunology so he could realise what an utter wankstain he has made of himself. Unfortunately he has the IQ of an amoeba and the intelligence of sheepshit. Anyone who listens to his musings from any perspective other than to laugh at the horse faced tit making a knob of himself deserves the world's contempt.
So do u like him or not? I cant tell.

See you’re still on here supporting your fellow travellers - just to highlight some facts Mr Gazza

Bill Gates has an IQ of 150 and built a multi billion dollar business from scratch . Le Twat kicked a pigs bladder for a living.

Gates has given billions to charity and saved thousands from polio and malaria in Africa - Le Twat thinks that covid patients are faking it.

Don’t bother replying - you’re the tit who thinks Zelensky deserves it as he’s a US plant - ashamed to support the same football club as you - GFY you moron
Thanks for the heads up on the bluemoon cretinocracy, thought I had them all but this beaut had escaped the block list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.