Matthijs de Ligt

John,Nico,Mangler,demi,pretty much all the CB's i can remember,they get slagged off much more than any other position in their first year as people have no patience
Think we’ll have to agree to disagree here sorry Karen.

Surely any player can take time to settle, depending on age, culture, language etc, even position in team (Sane's first year). I remember when I moved from British Railway Stockport XI to Grapes (Hazel Grove) took me a while to accept the drinking culture (no sugar in tea, absolutely awful)

If we are lucky enough to sign him, we will be in a far better position. JS is good, but I feel he is a bit slow in pace against a fast attacker. At worst he will be able to find us a first class florist, do like a nice tulip

John,Nico,Mangler,demi,pretty much all the CB's i can remember,they get slagged off much more than any other position in their first year as people have no patience and expect players to hit the ground running

If memory serves, Demichelis was poor when he initially arrived- understandably, given how late he came- but he was actually rather good in the latter part of his first season.

Cme on Tyiki, pull this one up. It's some time we haven't beaten anyone for some big signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.