Matthijs de Ligt

Looks like the rags are going balls deep for everyone we are linked with. God they’re desperate to be like us.... how the tide has changed!

As for De Ligt if he chooses to play with McTominy, Lingard and Rashford over De Jong, Messi and Suarez then fair play. He really is a thick ****

How are we "letting him go"? we dont own him

You know exactly what I mean.

In my opinion, stepping aside because of some bullshit about his agent would be stupid. Refusing to pay the fee or his wages would be stupid. If he goes to Barcelona then cool beans but if he ends up joining Liverpool or United and we end up with Maguire then not only have we become weaker, we're allowing a rival to strengthen considerably.

You know exactly what I mean.

In my opinion, stepping aside because of some bullshit about his agent would be stupid. Refusing to pay the fee or his wages would be stupid. If he goes to Barcelona then cool beans but if he ends up joining Liverpool or United and we end up with Maguire then not only have we become weaker, we're allowing a rival to strengthen considerably.
We won't be weaker next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.