Matthijs de Ligt

They'll have a seriously hard time attracting world class talent to that club whilst they're in the Europa League and Ole's at the wheel.

Yaya and Dave came with us being in the Europa League as well although Mancini was much better than Ole I give you that. Riola can be quite convincing to his clients. He convinced Pogba to go to the rags with no CL as well. He'll tell De Ligt to go to the rags for a couple of years then he'll try to usher a move to his dream team.

Man, de Ligt signing for United would be so poor. Both on us for not competing in the end and because we would have to watch him he go play years of terrible football.

Man, de Ligt signing for United would be so poor. Both on us for not competing in the end and because we would have to watch him he go play years of terrible football.
Not at all bad from us,we have a business model and stick to it,if he is stupid enough to go there he deserves to play shite football,what does a 19yr old hot property want? money or to play for a great club like us or barca

The player would be welcome but we don't need his agent
The club will not tolerate agents like him again, I think they learned their lesson with Yaya

Not at all bad from us,we have a business model and stick to it,if he is stupid enough to go there he deserves to play shite football,what does a 19yr old hot property want? money or to play for a great club like us or barca
Difference of opinion obviously, but I wish we were less rigid with the “business model”. It’s not like we get credit for it either way. United certainly won’t have entered this as the club that anyone thought would get the player, but they will (if this happens) because they competed for him and won the race with a better or more persuasive offer. It’s frustrating that we never do that.

Difference of opinion obviously, but I wish we were less rigid with the “business model”. It’s not like we get credit for it either way. United certainly won’t have entered this as the club that anyone thought would get the player, but they will (if this happens) because they competed for him and won the race with a better or more persuasive offer. It’s frustrating that we never do that.
It's not about getting credit,amongst other things it's squad harmony when it comes to wages,the players are given astructure and can see a path to getting to top wages like kev if they work hard,we also go for players who are not twats,we go for players who want to be with us for who we are and not for the highest salary,i'm not sure why you support us if you don't agree with how we are run

Yaya and Dave came with us being in the Europa League as well although Mancini was much better than Ole I give you that. Riola can be quite convincing to his clients. He convinced Pogba to go to the rags with no CL as well. He'll tell De Ligt to go to the rags for a couple of years then he'll try to usher a move to his dream team.
Good points. As you say though, I think Mancini was a big factor. Same with Mourinho and Pogba, plus he had a previous connection with the club. As good as he is at smiling, Solskjaer has no pull whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.