Matthijs de Ligt

It's very easy to get confused reading some of the comments, anybody saying "Eric" has been referring to "Aymeric" Laporte I believe (pronounced "Ay-mear-ic")

It is laziness on the posters part, I'd wish they'd stop because as you notice, we do have an actual defender named Eric.
It's a nickname, a shortened name,we do it all the time in england

Eric Garcia ahead of Van Dijk ffs this forum stoops to rival forum dribble levels at times. One of the worst takes I have ever seen.

Van Dijk will be 2nd in the Ballon D'Or at least and considering Messi got 6th last year, don't be at all surprised if he wins. He most certainly deserves top 3. Does he deserve to win, no not while Messi is still an active player, but the Ballon D'Or has lost its credibility years ago so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wins comfortably.

Van Dijk is an absolute monster of a player, he instantly became a leader at Liverpool and more than Allison, Salsh-Mane-Firmino is the main reason they came within one point of us this year and why the won the CL. It wasn't Divock Origi, or TAA or Winajldum or Mane or Salah, it was VVD that won them that CL.

I wouldn't swap Laporte for him as Laporte is so unique as a defender and a perfect fit but VVD is the most dominant CB since probably Cannavaro.

Anyway OT. But speaking of OT, this transfer window has already driven me demented and it hasn't even gotten out of first gear. Seems like every club is waiting to make the first move.

Vinny has been and is still a more dominant CB than anyone esp dick(van dyke)

It's a nickname, a shortened name,we do it all the time in england
Nicknames are not special to England lol.

Anyways, as I mentioned in the 2nd part to my post, the main annoyance is because we already have a defender named Eric, its confusing to people, someone was already confused by it. Is Eric that much shorter than Aymeric anyways? I don't understand young people I guess.

Anyways, as I mentioned in the 2nd part to my post, the main annoyance is because we already have a defender named Eric, its confusing to people, someone was already confused by it. Is Eric that much shorter than Aymeric anyways? I don't understand young people I guess.
I'm most definately not young lol,Young Eric is not really a first team player yet,when he plays a nickname will follow i'm sure,bit like zinchy being called baby or mini kev

Kaz is down with the kids bro in’it.

RMC saying he will decide soon (matter of days). According to them, only Barca and PSG stand a chance.

Imo, it will end the same way it did with de Jong.

At least, we can see he is following Cruijff spirit with his choice of clubs :

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.