Matthijs de Ligt

Aren't they banned?

That’s the main limiting factor

As for De Ligt, would appear to be down to bigger offer from PSG and Barça, like with Frenkie - similarly I suspect he’ll be wearing blaugrana next season

Last edited:
Think it depends on it Otamendi leaving or not

The fact we are not mentioned anywhere..says we maybe looking to get homegrown in

What a strange day, log onto a City forum and open a thread to find a Barcelona fan and a PSG fan arguing about ffp and transfers.
Well, i came in this forum mostly because both PSG and City are the target of FFP.

It is the thread i frequent the most here.

I just have to answer FC Barça that is as anti PSG as you can. You won't find one thread that is merely related to PSG where he will not criticize the club one way or another.

But, as i told you guys, this is PSG. We are the most hated football club worldwide. Even your archrivals MU and Liverpool hate us with a passion, while our own rivals do like City for Pep and the PL.

This FC Barca guy even uses arguments that could apply to City to take a dig at PSG but somehow he doesn't hate City. Must be Neymar departure/Verratti saga that is still hurting and his love of Pep that draws him to City.

I don't like Barcelona but i'll not use any opportunity to say they are scum.

To stay on the topic, de Ligt will surely join his friend de Jong at Barcelona.

Well, i came in this forum mostly because both PSG and City are the target of FFP.

It is the thread i frequent the most here.

I just have to answer FC Barça that is as anti PSG as you can. You won't find one thread that is merely related to PSG where he will not criticize the club one way or another.

But, as i told you guys, this is PSG. We are the most hated football club worldwide. Even your archrivals MU and Liverpool hate us with a passion, while our own rivals do like City for Pep and the PL.

This FC Barca guy even uses arguments that could apply to City to take a dig at PSG but somehow he doesn't hate City. Must be Neymar departure/Verratti saga that is still hurting and his love of Pep that draws him to City.

I don't like Barcelona but i'll not use any opportunity to say they are scum.

To stay on the topic, de Ligt will surely join his friend de Jong at Barcelona.

Knock yourself out, I wasn't complaining lol it was just funny to see/read two fans not City arguing on a City forum :)

Nice try but once again, a whitewash of the real story at PSG

Being forced to sell due to FFP does not exclude them from being a gulag because at the end of the day, the Qataris decide when they move players as I have already pointed out. 1)No big club forces players to stay if they want out.

Since you already seem to fail to understand basic statistics, you should at least make similar comparisons - Sergio Ramos? 14 seasons at RM, willingly - now looking to go out to China for the big payday like many in the twilight of their career. Plus, Ramos wanted to go for free - hardly the equivalent of being prevented from leaving. Get a grip.

2)Guedes was a non-essential asset for PSG and was ultimately sold precisely because of FFP on top of the fact that Los Che had been following the player for years. Lo Celso wanted out because he was deemed surplus by Tuchel, not because he wasn't playing - again a poor example. Try using actual examples of key players who are not at the end of their careers who want out and cannot get out. Ask Matuidi how hard he had to push to get out. Verratti, Silva, Ben Arfa, Rabiot, Marquinhos - of those, incidentally, I only was interested in Verratti for Barcelona. Initially anyway, because I can see he too lacks the profile of a player who will continue to get better. There's a big reason why PSG has flattered to deceive

Now the rumours are that Neymar wants out never mind Mbappe, good luck with that

1) Just last summer, Lewandowski wanted out to go to Real Madrid
:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...wont-sell-robert-lewandowski-even-for-eur150m

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has said even an offer of €150 million (£134 million) wouldn't be enough to prise Robert Lewandowski away from the club.

The Poland international's future has been a hot topic this summer, with speculation mounting that he may be ready to leave Bayern. However, speaking with TZ (h/t Joe Wright of Goal), Rummenigge made it clear the German champions don't want to sell:

"With Robert, we clearly want to send a signal to people within and outside the club: Bayern Munich are completely different to other clubs who get weak when certain sums come along. We want to show that our door remains closed.

"We are completely satisfied with him, and, in his position, there are only a few players who are comparable.

"We have no interest in selling him and it does not matter if somebody offers €100 or €150 million. The top quality we have stays with us."

2) I have already explained to you that no big club wants to sell their best players. You compare PSG to a gulag, a prison, etc., but players leave and some are trying their hardest to stay. Keeping your best players is nothing different from any big club. I gave you the example of Courtois and Hazard who were wanted out and the latter was flirting out with Real for years. Is Chelsea a gulag for only allowing them to leave when they have no choice left because of their contract situation ?

Thiago Silva and Barcelona : https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=thiago+silva+i+have+to+feed+my+family
The Brazil centre-back opted to stay put at Parc des Princes this term after turning down a contract he deemed inadequate from the Catalans

PSG defender Thiago Silva says he rejected a summer switch to Barcelona because he wasn't prepared to earn less money with a young family to feed.

The centre-back had already cited the handling of Eric Abidal's contract situation as one of several reasons why he rejected a move to Camp Nou despite being linked with the club all summer.

Instead, Silva opted to renew a contract that will see him earn €12 million (£10.1m) a year at PSG, and has now revealed that he was not prepared to accept a pay cut to move to the Blaugrana.

Marquinhos :
The Brazilian has been linked with a move away from the French capital but says he has no desire to leave the club and is hoping to extend his contract

Marquinhos has revealed he is keen to sign a contract renewal with Paris Saint-Germain.

The 22-year-old has a contract with PSG until June 2019, but is continually being linked with a move elsewhere, with Barcelona believed to be among his suitors.

However, Marquinhos has made it clear his future lies in the French capital.

"This is my fourth year at PSG. I have adapted to life here and speak French. Plus my family is feeling well in Paris," the defender told Telefoot .

"Things are going well and I would love to stay here. I hope to sign a renewal.

"It does not only depend on me, but it is looking good."

Followed by that :
Marquinhos renews contract with Paris Saint-Germain
The Brazilian international Marquinhos is now tied to Paris Saint-Germain until 30 June 2022.

Verratti :

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti has spoken about the prospect of finishing his career at the club.

The Italy international is among the most gifted playmakers in European football, and he has been linked with a possible departure on multiple occasions during his time with the Ligue 1 side.

Speaking to Le Parisien, the 26-year-old said he would be open to staying at the Parc des Princes for a while, although he wasn't aware of any contract negotiations that would extend his stay beyond his deal's 2021 expiration date:

"These are things I do not even talk about. I know that my agent [Mino Raiola] and the club talk to each other sometimes. But we did not sign anything. I still have many years to go on my contract. I have no problem signing a new contract here.

Rabiot : Latest news are he contacted PSG to see if they would be open to negociate again a renewal after the departure of Antero Henrique.

Do i need more ?

Neymar rumours started the day he signed at PSG. People said he was only doing one year at PSG before going to Real Madrid.
With Mbappé, they are 2 of the most wanted (or the most wanted) players in the world. This is why there are always rumours.

I'm glad my club is following the venerable path of a great insitution like Bayern (wink wink) : As Hoeness said : "Bayern Munich are completely different to other clubs who get weak when certain sums come along. We want to show that our door remains closed" and "The top quality we have stays with us".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.