Matthijs de Ligt

If he's going to PSG then he might as well go to rangers or Celtic.
23hltle.jpg

Why did he decline Barca?

He didn't, Barca can't afford him or his wage demands and he isn't guaranteed first team football like he would be elsewhere. Dax sees everything as black and white, and also thinks Barca are a bigger club than City apparently.

I disagree I think they're going to disappear from the top table quite rapidly whilst we claw our way closer every season, but I digress.

If he's going to PSG then he might as well go to rangers or Celtic.
Rangers or Celtic don't pay this kind of money. And it silly to denigrate PSG. They are nothing like Rangers or Celtics. And they are no more dominant in their league than Bayern, Juve or Barca are in their's.

PSG is as fantastic a club to go to as any out there.

Rangers or Celtic don't pay this kind of money. And it silly to denigrate PSG. They are nothing like Rangers or Celtics. And they are no more dominant in their league than Bayern, Juve or Barca are in their's.

PSG is as fantastic a club to go to as any out there.
Yes they are but I said that psg are similar to Celtic and rangers in the way that their leagues are shite.
Psg win theirs in January, Celtic and rangers are the two horse race, the latter making it interesting as stevie me got them playing and Celtic lost Brenda and got Neil Lennon in.
Juve one horsc race.
Bayern two horse race.
Do you see my point?
He's semi retiring if he goes to PSG, if he has anything about him and he wants to really test himself then the premier league is tailor made for him.

He didn't, Barca can't afford him or his wage demands and he isn't guaranteed first team football like he would be elsewhere. Dax sees everything as black and white, and also thinks Barca are a bigger club than City apparently.

I disagree I think they're going to disappear from the top table quite rapidly whilst we claw our way closer every season, but I digress.
Here we go. The point wasn't about who is a bigger or smaller club, but rather that A big club already courted him and he seems to be declining and holding out.

Thus, it' does not seem to be about extraneous qualities like history, Manager, City, or greatest players e.t.c. that's going to attract him. Rather it looks like it's all about the money.

The whole post was a commentary on the player, the fact that you extrapolated what you did is ...well a commentary on you :)

We good?

Yes they are but I said that psg are similar to Celtic and rangers in the way that their leagues are shite.
Psg win theirs in January, Celtic and rangers are the two horse race, the latter making it interesting as stevie me got them playing and Celtic lost Brenda and got Neil Lennon in.
Juve one horsc race.
Bayern two horse race.
Do you see my point?
He's semi retiring if he goes to PSG, if he has anything about him and he wants to really test himself then the premier league is tailor made for him.
It's a one or 2 horse race everywhere. So your point is a bit moot.. But I agree it's a sentiment shared by many fans. Even though it lacks validity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.