Matthijs de Ligt

good finish this saga already

Sold to the highest bidder ! You got to wonder why a 19 year old kids parents let a twat like Pizzaboy do this... the kid should have gone to Barca... I think that’s where he wanted to go and, player, parents and Agent would all have been quids in but, no there has to be a greed driven circus that leaves a nasty stench and all this will start again in a couple of years.

Sold to the highest bidder ! You got to wonder why a 19 year old kids parents let a twat like Pizzaboy do this... the kid should have gone to Barca... I think that’s where he wanted to go and, player, parents and Agent would all have been quids in but, no there has to be a greed driven circus that leaves a nasty stench and all this will start again in a couple of years.

Barca has a similar approach to City when it comes to personal terms.

I'll bet money there was an agreement between De ligt and Barca, Barca was doing a ton of PR in the media, saying it was done he was going to sign,

Then Dudley Dursley comes into the picture, and says he will get him more money, goes to Barca, tries to play them by saying United are offering 300k a week,

Barca in turn come and say well take it then, were not in for him at that price, they walk away, and Mino is scrapping everything he has to get PSG and Juve to pay up.

I'll be honest, I think if those two fall through I think we will be next up, and he will have lost a lot of leverage, and will have quite the unhappy client.

If de Ligt was not happy, he wouldn't have chosen him as a agent in the first place. Or he could have stopped him from negociating with PSG and Juve and ask him to only talk with Barça.

It is easy to single out Raiola but de Ligt isn't a brainless individual. If he wants and keeps working with Raiola, it means he is quite satisfied with the way he deals with his transfer.

My take is Raiola is doing his job and giving him several high value contract offers from several teams. De Ligt will come back from his holidays and will only have to pick what he prefers.

Reactions: cjn
Barca has a similar approach to City when it comes to personal terms.
I'll bet money there was an agreement between De ligt and Barca, Barca was doing a ton of PR in the media, saying it was done he was going to sign,
Then Dudley Dursley comes into the picture, and says he will get him more money, goes to Barca, tries to play them by saying United are offering 300k a week,
Barca in turn come and say well take it then, were not in for him at that price, they walk away, and Mino is scrapping everything he has to get PSG and Juve to pay up.
I'll be honest, I think if those two fall through I think we will be next up, and he will have lost a lot of leverage, and will have quite the unhappy client.
Fourth choice becomes only choice tragedy lol

Those salary numbers are quite crazy. Is he making as much if not more than the likes of De Bruyne and Aguero do for us?

There is no way we would offer him that much when he is still relatively unproven.

This is why his clients love him. He gets them the most out of their hype.

Imagine you are searching for a new job/new place and you hire a guy that can make top firms offer you way more than what you could have thought is possible. Those guys are professional first. He surely prefers Barça over Juve and PSG but Raiola is doing a fantastic job for him. And i say that while disliking Raiola/Mendes and the other agents. But it is his job.

I think the millions of euros Riola's just earned him are probably why. He gets them huge offers and at the end the player decides, de Ligt is not going to go anywhere he doesn't want to. Plus, it's Juve, hardly a tragedy to go there.

30% chance. Yessssss!
50567d5349da5dae2f533f9790812b97.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.