Matthijs de Ligt

I have to agree with the Barça fan here, the "not classy" statement sounds like a poor excuse. They're free to say that of course.
Some fans are worried about this release clause but I heard that its value could grow each year, and in any case it's applicable only if he does want to leave. No sense in keeping a player that wants to leave. If we get around 200m after 2-3 years with him I'll be fine. We've learned not to get attached to Raiola's clients.
Think de Ligt has just chosen Juventus and PSG uses this communication to face their failure for his signing.

The assumption is that the poster is from Paris but you have no idea where he's from. Great city but shite club that has been in existence for only a few decades and now with morally bankrupt Qatari owners. The story of players trying to exit that club are well documented and either ends with them being relegated to bench fodder or rewarded with bumper contracts. The irony is that even though my club has a shite board & aimless sporting direction atm, the moral highground is that we can always censure them or vote in a new one. Alternatively, PSG fans have to spin for their Qatari benefactors. It's genius from Raiola & De Ligt since the gulag could've only ever been a layover to a bigger club, hence the insistence on a tenable exit plan - even if it still was likely to be too steep for most to consider at 150M. Moreover, I am happy that this shite board won't entertain matching those sort of terms for the player.

As it happens, I like Basel, since they are a sister club to Barca. We are a small country but produce & export great football & footballers, maybe you're familiar with Shaqiri, Salah, Rakitic, Embolo, Lichtsteiner, Behrami, Degen, Djourou, Xhaka, Senderos & Fernandes among others

I would seriously like to understand how a Swiss person can call anyone morally bankrupt. When has anyone from your country taken a moral stand on anything?

It's usually better to reply on the substance instead of being strayed OT. His nationality has nothing to do with the validity of his argument.
He can't go in any thread merely related to PSG without his gulag trademark comment. At this point, we can't talk about validity of his argument but propaganda.

Imagine if in any post related to Barcelona we were writing about UEFAlona, how despite their holier than thou attitude and the mes que un club, they engaged in partnership with Qatar that this poster despises, how the club and players are consistently the target of the tax authority and how their previous president went to prison because of dodgy deals.

I think we got his idea PSG is a gulag, now he can move on.

He can't go in any thread merely related to PSG without his gulag trademark comment. At this point, we can't talk about validity of his argument but propaganda.

Imagine if in any post related to Barcelona we were writing about UEFAlona, how despite their holier than thou attitude and the mes que un club, they engaged in partnership with Qatar that this poster despises, how the club and players are consistently the target of the tax authority and how their previous president went to prison because of dodgy deals.

I think we got his idea PSG is a gulag, now he can move on.

I agree that he's ridiculous and annoying but I try not to lower myself to that level. Reporting him or saying that what he's writing is fucked up and has no logic is one thing; starting to talk shit about Switzerland, which is completely OT, is another.

Enlighten me. Did the barca and psg feud began during the neymar transfer? Or earlier when barca tried to get veratti from psg?

Enlighten me. Did the barca and psg feud began during the neymar transfer? Or earlier when barca tried to get veratti from psg?

Didn't it begin with the "remuntada" in the 2017 CL?
I'd like to know as well though.

The assumption is that the poster is from Paris but you have no idea where he's from. Great city but shite club that has been in existence for only a few decades and now with morally bankrupt Qatari owners. The story of players trying to exit that club are well documented and either ends with them being relegated to bench fodder or rewarded with bumper contracts. The irony is that even though my club has a shite board & aimless sporting direction atm, the moral highground is that we can always censure them or vote in a new one. Alternatively, PSG fans have to spin for their Qatari benefactors. It's genius from Raiola & De Ligt since the gulag could've only ever been a layover to a bigger club, hence the insistence on a tenable exit plan - even if it still was likely to be too steep for most to consider at 150M. Moreover, I am happy that this shite board won't entertain matching those sort of terms for the player.

As it happens, I like Basel, since they are a sister club to Barca. We are a small country but produce & export great football & footballers, maybe you're familiar with Shaqiri, Salah, Rakitic, Embolo, Lichtsteiner, Behrami, Degen, Djourou, Xhaka, Senderos & Fernandes among others
You were doing well until you mentioned Xhaka.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.