Matthijs de Ligt

Did not expect de ligt to go to juve when the transfer saga started. They are going to be real threat in the CL, not that they aren't already. De ligt in that juve back line with possibly rabiot, pogba, Ramsey in midfield and Ronaldo and dybala up front is up there with the favorites.

Enlighten me. Did the barca and psg feud began during the neymar transfer? Or earlier when barca tried to get veratti from psg?
Don't really know about that.

For PSG fans and prolly the board, it has started when they tried to pull what Bayern is doing in regards of Sané. They started they public court and mediatic campaign of Thiago Silva as if PSG was not in the picture. Then Marquinhos. Then Verratti. The on field games are just some circumstantial episodes. I have nothing against their wins against us bar the last game where the officiating was really biased and made a big difference.

Barça fans liked the PSG that sold them Ronaldinho , not the one that dares to keep their best players and even take one of their best players (Neymar) against their will.

Did not expect de ligt to go to juve when the transfer saga started. They are going to be real threat in the CL, not that they aren't already. De ligt in that juve back line with possibly rabiot, pogba, Ramsey in midfield and Ronaldo and dybala up front is up there with the favorites.

There were rumours a while back but when Barcelona jumped in it looked to be over. Thankfully they had their disagreements with de Ligt's side, otherwise he'd be there already.

I don't think we'll get Pogba back, I know we're interested but he costs a lot. Too much in my opinion. And there's also the matter of whether he can come back to form with us. I don't know, I won't be upset if he comes back but I'd prefer not. I don't know if he can still deliver and he's never been a player you can trust in.

There were rumours a while back but when Barcelona jumped in it looked to be over. Thankfully they had their disagreements with de Ligt's side, otherwise he'd be there already.

I don't think we'll get Pogba back, I know we're interested but he costs a lot. Too much in my opinion. And there's also the matter of whether he can come back to form with us. I don't know, I won't be upset if he comes back but I'd prefer not. I don't know if he can still deliver and he's never been a player you can trust in.

You certainly don't want the twat who is currently pissing about with the rags. He is a fucking disgrace of a player who is stealing a living .

Rabiot, Pogba and Ramsey is nowhere near City's midfield.

Juve won't pay the Pogba fee anyway, so it's a mute point.

He'll spend another year at the swamp, poisoning the dressing room with the rest of the big time charlie's.

You certainly don't want the twat who is currently pissing about with the rags. He is a fucking disgrace of a player who is stealing a living .

Yeah as I said, I'd rather not see him back, especially at this price.

I know he's not performed since he went back to United, at least not consistently. I fault that on his managers as much as on him. He was played out of position and mistaken for a leader in midfield. He's not. When he had to play without Pirlo and Vidal in his last season with us, he didn't perform as well as he had in previous seasons. He needs freedom in midfield and he can be an excellent creative box-to-box player, but he can't lead neither the midfield nor the team.

I've never had any sympathy towards him because I personally don't like showboaters, but I admired his talent.
On a general note, I couldn't care less if one of our players is a twat, as long as he's the right twat for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.