Matthijs de Ligt

But do any of the agents ? It's not their mandate or responsibility .

Raiola is obviously much better at getting the best deals for his clients and himself , and he doesn't give a fuck about the outfall of his dealings.

And presumably why certain clubs including City , if I am correct, are reluctant to deal with him.

Agreed, completely in line with what I said.

Unfortunately football is too far down the line now to be rid of agents and huge transfer fees for the most coveted players, meaning that even average players are often vastly overpaid imo.

Yep, prices are growing more and more out of hand. I know nothing about economics so I don't know whether this pattern will end or whether prices will stabilise at some point. I think they won't go on rising indefinitely though.

One day EUFA and FIFA will tackle the problem.

They will have to look at transfer fee ceilings (based on a matrix of considerations), agents fees, release clauses, buy back options and doubtless other matters too.

Current trends, if unchecked, could see the first £300m transfer before the end of 2020.

One day EUFA and FIFA will tackle the problem.

They will have to look at transfer fee ceilings (based on a matrix of considerations), agents fees, release clauses, buy back options and doubtless other matters too.

Current trends, if unchecked, could see the first £300m transfer before the end of 2020.

So long as television companies, Amazon etc keeps putting huge amounts on the table , I don't see an end to it in the short term, but the bubble has to burst at some point,

We are a small country but produce & export great football & footballers, maybe you're familiar with Shaqiri, Salah, Rakitic, Embolo, Lichtsteiner, Behrami, Degen, Djourou, Xhaka, Senderos & Fernandes among others
tenor.gif

Are PSG and/or Juve dark horses? Juve's defence is ancient and Sarri would love someone like him for his style of play.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/posts/11846618/

Odd that then neither was not being hurled around as a rumour when I wrote this, and now they were two of the final three competing for his signing, arguably.

I think the main reasons we are not in for him are rather obvious: agent, wages, fee, competition in squad, 100% need for a HG player, ideally a CB (prior to Angelino)

I wish him and the Lyon lad would hurry the fuck up and sign for the teams there supposed to be moving to so we can shut these threads there getting annoying now.

Would very much like this saga to wrap the fuck up so we can all get on with hoping he fails miserably wherever he goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.