Mauro Icardi

birchwoodgingerste said:
cavani to city soon then?
@tancredipalmeri: And if City and PSG met Napoli - and they did - and Chelsea didn't, that hints a lot that Falcao is really going to Stamford Bridge

@tancredipalmeri: Huge coup from Inter: reached agreement w Sampdoria for 15m € for the next big thing, argentinean striker Icardi, 19, according to Gazzetta

@tancredipalmeri: Manchester City and Napoli beaten in the race for the Icardi, esp Napoli which last bid was around 13m €

@tancredipalmeri: Mancini was in stand observing Icardi last sunday.But so was also Luis Suarez for Inter(the original one)who is Inter's main observer

A Sampdoria official has dismissed the notion that a deal has been done with Inter which will see Mauro Icardi head to San Siro.

Widespread reports this morning had suggested that the Argentine striker would be moving to the Nerazzurri at the end of the season.

However, Doria director Rinaldo Sagramola has told the Gazzetta Giallorossa website that the stories are somewhat premature.

“I deny the reports,” Sagramola noted. “These voices of an Inter sale are not true. Inter have told us that they are interested, but there is some way to go before saying that we’ve sold him.

“It would also be against Federation rules seeing that the player is still under contract with us,” he continued.

“We’re actually waiting for the boy to respond to our offer to extend his contract.”

The official also said he was unaware of any interest from Roma for the 19-year-old forward.

Deal is off apparently and he is looking to sign a new deal. Still could be sold in the summer though I'd imagine

cmdub said:
Deal is off apparently and he is looking to sign a new deal. Still could be sold in the summer though I'd imagine

And I have no doubt,it will be a 5 year deal,with a big fuckoff buy out clause attached to it..

Apparently, Txiki asked Mancini to go and watch Icardi himself, Txiki signed him to Barca so knows all about him.

Watched a bit on YouTube today and he looks a good player, certainly good enough to be a rotation option for us and who knows if he progresses quickly a starter.

CTID101 said:
Apparently, Txiki asked Mancini to go and watch Icardi himself, Txiki signed him to Barca so knows all about him.

Watched a bit on YouTube today and he looks a good player, certainly good enough to be a rotation option for us and who knows if he progresses quickly a starter.

The thing is though, a young striker raising a lot of eyebrows across Europe, would be killing his career coming to us to act as a "rotation option". I'd love for us to take a few chances and sign young exciting players, but they need to be given a fair chance in the senior side.

Well if as rumoured we sell Dzeko and Tevez then we have Aguero and Guidetti so he would get his fair chance and as I said he starts performing he becomes a starter every week.

Icardi and Jovetic would be perfect signings IMO if Cavani or Falcao is not available. Two technically gifted players that can play across the front line.

We would have to sell both Tevez and Dzeko though I think for him to get game time to develop and play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.