Maximum Wage Law - Corbyn

A vote of no confidence, yeah right.

Don't play games, don't talk about shareholders as if they were one united group with a single leader. Small shareholders, even if they are willing and able to organise, are easily picked off. institutional shareholders are profoundly conservative, only serious malpractice galvanises them

You know these things. I get pissed off with you not because I disagree with you, but because you post shit you know to be untrue, that's why I increasingly give you short shrift, you are deliberately disingenuous and you do love to cultivate your little fan club who then look to you to legitimise their ignorance.
Right, so basically what you're saying is that they can, but they choose not to?

Just when I thought this dick couldn't become any more unelectable and I'm centre-left.

Did he say this applies to all companies or just govt and govt contractors?
Personally if its just the above it sounds fine. I'm struggling to think of any govt organisation or contractor where the boss is worth more than 20 times the lowest earners wage.
It is reassuring to see the amount of ordinary folk rushing to defend company exec pay scales though, as well as demonizing unions.

Has he even got a clue what it would look like or how it would work?

If not, why not? He's had enough time to think about it and doesn't need access to Treasury models or anything.

The man's a dick. Long may he reign.

Has he even got a clue what it would look like or how it would work?

If not, why not? He's had enough time to think about it and doesn't need access to Treasury models or anything.

The man's a dick. Long may he reign.

I think he is hearing the voice of wolfie smith again

Don't forget your tablets jezza, it's not just you who suffers so does your party

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.