Mbappe ankle injury

Seen worse on Leroy/merlin go unpunished, but it was a strong tackle and looks worse in slomo, a 50/50 red for me. I am sure he will be fine and fit to be in Stones pocket if we get em in cl....gulp.

I had the same thoughts although the close-up view doesn't give the best perspective. Does Mbappe have the ball under control?

This incident could be very significant for the competition.

To be fair, having seen a full video, it’s a through ball that Mbappe gets to first. It isn’t like Mbappe’s been dribbling it half way up the pitch before hand.

If the defender’s lead foot is a ball’s width lower, he makes good contact with it and it’s the equivalent of Nige’s challenge on Ben Arfa.

The fact is though, the defender’s gone in off the floor and too high. Having seen what these challenges can do to a player’s career, though I thought Nige’s challenge was fine at the time, I’m not sure I want to see the like happen again.

i wear better slippers for bed and walking around the house than the boots footballer wear today

its a modern day problem ? protection to the footballer or style ? football clubs should be all over this problem with the amount of money players are worth ? i would never wear today's football boots and give me the older style of boot

king.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.