Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

Fesan said:
Only work permit problems I've heard of is if the player has not played the last 10 international matches for his country, surely Kenya does not have anyone better in midfield?

We tried to sign an iraqi midfielder when sven was in charge. he was denied a work permit and he was iraqs main man. i dont know how close iraq and kenya are in the rankings tho.

Cityisland said:
Fesan said:
Only work permit problems I've heard of is if the player has not played the last 10 international matches for his country, surely Kenya does not have anyone better in midfield?

We tried to sign an iraqi midfielder when sven was in charge. he was denied a work permit and he was iraqs main man. i dont know how close iraq and kenya are in the rankings tho.
Iraq would beat Kenya home and away, unfortunately. Someone said on here that Big Mac might already be injured. Not another RSC or Vieira surely?

lionheart said:
Cityisland said:
Iraq would beat Kenya home and away, unfortunately. Someone said on here that Big Mac might already be injured. Not another RSC or Vieira surely?

Nashat Akram i believe his name was.

Cityisland said:
lionheart said:

Nashat Akram i believe his name was.

Spot on. He plays for FC Twente right now.

lionheart said:
Cityisland said:

He got injured November, and according to the Parma Fans site he just got back to training last week.

Italy don't have the same work permit restrictions as us.

These are ours:

• Must have played in at least 75% of his countries 'A' games in the past 2 years (that he was eligible for) - Yep
  • Must have a contract length over or above 12 months - Yep
  • The player's country must have an aggregate FIFA World Ranking of 70 or above, over the past two years - No.

We'll get rejected for the work permit, or try and get a special exemption certificate thing. I would imagine this to go through late tomorrow, as far as everything else is concerned (contracts, fee, etc) the transfer is done. City's Press Office are even saying it's done to any journos who ring.

Cityisland said:
Fesan said:

It was stupid because Iraq had just won the Asian Cup so he met all the criteria to join. Probably just fears of terrorism tbh.

Damocles said:
Italy don't have the same work permit restrictions as us.

These are ours:

• Must have played in at least 75% of his countries 'A' games in the past 2 years (that he was eligible for) - Yep
  • Must have a contract length over or above 12 months - Yep
  • The player's country must have an aggregate FIFA World Ranking of 70 or above, over the past two years - No.

We'll get rejected for the work permit, or try and get a special exemption certificate thing. I would imagine this to go through late tomorrow, as far as everything else is concerned (contracts, fee, etc) the transfer is done. City's Press Office are even saying it's done to any journos who ring.

How long has he played/lived in Italy for? He could have qualified for an Italian passport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.