Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Damocles said:
Viera---De Jong----Mariga

Our midfield would be the equivalent of a fucking Challenger Tank!

No Ireland. That makes me sad.

I would imagine Ireland would play the attacking midfielder role if Mancio plays his 4-3-1-2 formation that he likes so much.
We would see the best of Ireland in that formation imo

BibbyBlue85 said:
No Ireland. That makes me sad.

I would imagine Ireland would play the attacking midfielder role if Mancio plays his 4-3-1-2 formation that he likes so much.

He played in four different positions on Sunday, the lad must have been confused.

Right back, Right Mid, Left Mid and in the middle.

Mancio is like a maniac at times switching the formation. I got Dizzy watching the midfield rotate.

BibbyBlue85 said:

He played in four different positions on Sunday, the lad must have been confused.

Mancio is like a maniac at times switching the formation. I got Dizzy watching the midfield rotate.

Very true mate, although when Ireland was at right-back it was just to fill in for Zabba while we got a sub ready. He looked lost when he was on the left. The thing Mancio is lacking is a pre-season, he could tinker with players and positions all he wanted but he is having to learn during the games. If he stays in the summer we will see a definate formation next season

BibbyBlue85 said:

Was never confused

2217172769_d16751b900.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.