McDonalds struggling

It's probably actually where the myth comes from. Mcdonald's are full of artificial ingredients but the reason for the lack of decomposition was environmental conditions. E.g he stuck it in a vacuum within a glass box.

There's enough fat and grease in Mcdonald's burgers that it simply isn't plausible that they don't decompose in an open environment.
I just googled it, and there's nothing to suggest he put it in a vacuum, just a 'glass box'. It's actually been in a few different places and moved about a bit, so it's definitely not in some controlled setting. There's a suggestion that if it's kept somewhere with no humidity, it will decompose very slowly.

All well and good until you do what a mate of mine did some years ago. Having returned from a skinful in the pub, he decided it was a good idea to heat some oil, only to fall into a deep sleep on the sofa. You can guess the rest. Suffice to say, he woke up as the flames were licking round his ankles.
I had my nephew come to live with me for a while around ten years ago while he sorted his finances out. Woke up one night to find the house so full of smoke you had to duck down to be able to see anything. He'd come home drunk and decided to make himself some fish finger butties. Put ten fish fingers under thr grill, buttered some bread and forgot about them and gone to bed. They were just charred black bits as light as a feather once I found them after opening all the doors and windows. I blu-tacked one to the wall as a reminder. I've never let him forget about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.