McDonald's

BimboBob said:
The Pink Panther said:
Had my first one in years earlier this week, a 1955 burger and fries and I must say what utter tasteless shit it was.
How do people get addicted to this crap?

No idea. I don't eat the stuff myself. Probably because i'm not a fat sloth with 5 kids from 4 different fathers and i don't wear tight black leggings with my fat escaping from the sides.

But hey...each to their own.

Your such a liar bob

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:
The Pink Panther said:
Had my first one in years earlier this week, a 1955 burger and fries and I must say what utter tasteless shit it was.
How do people get addicted to this crap?

No idea. I don't eat the stuff myself. Probably because i'm not a fat sloth with 5 kids from 4 different fathers and i don't wear tight black leggings with my fat escaping from the sides.

Your such a liar bob

Ok...i wear leggings. Happy now!

It's because of the pasties, can't get enough of them, PB will back me up on this. Palace away. That is all.

BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:

Your such a liar bob

Ok...i wear leggings. Happy now!

It's because of the pasties, can't get enough of them, PB will back me up on this. Palace away. That is all.
Pasties and every bloody burger van near the ground !

BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:

Your such a liar bob

Ok...i wear Jeggings. Happy now!

Edited ( I didn't want you looking silly mate.)

fuck me.

does anyone on bluemoon like anything, thread after thread of just pure moaning.

hes wank,she cant act,he cant sing,shes ugly,that tases like shit. thank god u all like city other wise you would all be bored as fuck.

mcfc2607 said:
fuck me.

does anyone on bluemoon like anything, thread after thread of just pure moaning.

hes wank,she cant act,he cant sing,shes ugly,that tases like shit. thank god u all like city other wise you would all be bored as fuck.

Its taken you over 2 years to realise everyone on bluemoon moans about everything

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mcfc2607 said:
fuck me.

Its taken you over 2 years to realise everyone on bluemoon moans about everything
We're not known as Bluemoan for nothing !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.