McDonald's

its shit, greasy bollocks... but it tastes nice.

most of the time when me and my mates are out i try and avoid it and get something decent but every so often (mainly when hungover) i'll make a trip there.

ono said:
rassclot said:
The Pink Panther said:
How do people get addicted to this crap?

watch morgan spurlock's award winning documentary 'supersize me' for the answer. anyone who can eat a mcdonald's after watching this film must have a fucking strong stomach that's all i can say.
Me and my brother watched that a few years ago.....and immediately went to a drive thru afterwards. Made us hungry.

I watched it just a few days ago.

Had a take out for tea after it......

Mc Chicken & a Big Mac with fries lovely.

Comrade Buka said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
20 McChicken Nuggets for £2.99, with curry sauce on the side. Done and done.

I read somewhere McNuggets have around 150 ingredients.

I read somewhere that UFO's started life on Earth and that the moon is made of cheese and it was on the internet so it must be true

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

I read somewhere that UFO's started life on Earth and that the moon is made of cheese and it was on the internet so it must be true

Isn't the moon made of jesus or have i got my wires crossed?

BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:

No you got confused Jupiter made Jesus who then turned into Bambi

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

I suggest you do some research and watch how they prepare McNuggets. If you think it is chicken with breading and spices you are in for a surprise, mate.

But hey, if you are happy in the belief that McDonalds don't put chemical shit in their "food" who am I to argue.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No you got confused Jupiter made Jesus who then turned into Bambi

And then Bambi was shot which is why we have eggs at Easter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.