mcfc.co.uk

eddie c 123

Well done to the official web site, the videos they have been posting have kept me busy during the pre season and have been very intresting, I think we get alot more than other football clubs do on their sites.

Yes fully agree with you it is brilliant to watch. I love the stuff they do behind the scenes. Surely the next step is our own TV station. Just think of the footage of the likes of the EDS in the mini European league etc.

the TV station won't happen IMO.

I think last year they had the choice and chose the development of the website.

Pretty much everything that they have on the other teams' channels are on our website, game highlights, match commentary etc.

I've particularly enjoyed Micah's diary, been a great read during the USA tour.

I think a TV station has its positives and negatives and is whole topic of its own. I'm personally for it.

Anyway back to the site. I think quite possibly its the best one around and the material put on it makes us closer to the club and i've even noticed some articles in the papers have lifted lines from stories posted on the site.

I've really enjoyed watching all the pre-season stuff, the two UFC ones are standout for me, but in general I really love the site

Its funny watching these videos. I cant see 1 sign of a team that cant get on with each other. Amongst all the different videos each player seems to be enjoying themselves and they are all getting on with each other really well. From Silva hanging around with the English lads at the baseball to the backroom staff training UFC fighters to play in goal.

Makes you laugh when you see these disruptive stories from the papers as it seems Mancini has got rid of them all.

And it's really great that the site is not swarming with adverts as are all other football clubs' sites. (Unqualified comment as I have not actually been on every other club's website to be truthful.)

Yes, the features on the OS are amazing, Micah's diary, the interviews etc.. and last season the Chappy's, I also think our website is a lot better than other clubs in England. Last season they streamed an EDS game which was great

fantastic site, the videos are brilliant

really enjoyed the UFC videos Micah looks like he would be good fighter

didn't it win an award for best website or something or other a while back?
best site in my opinion, the videos are class :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.