MCFC Fans Northern Ireland - Cup Final Meet-up in Belfast

AlexWilliamsGloves

Team supported
MCFC / Ulster Rugby
Just a little heads up for any City fans over here who are unable to get over for the final but fancy meeting up to watch the game.

There is a small Facebook group set up ---> Click to join MCFC Fans NI

Here's the link to the event ---> FA Cup Final Meet-Up

Im sure its ok to post it here, but planning on going to Lavery's in Belfast.

Good luck with this mate - originally from Coleraine living in London now

In Belfast City centre but I usually watch the games in the Bot.. There were a few fellas there from Portadown supporters club last time I was there for the SF.

If you click the first link it should show you the main page...there should be a button at the top asking you to click if you want to join.

Dont want it to be open to join at the moment, in case a bunch of (more) idiots ruin it :-)

law74 said:
audiodave08 said:
In Belfast City centre but I usually watch the games in the Bot.. There were a few fellas there from Portadown supporters club last time I was there for the SF.

You dont want them drunkards there...........

I'm happy enough watching the games with my girlfriend but that's the only time I've seen more than half a dozen City supporters in a pub here.. Lav's is always good for a pint so maybe try there then.. Middle bar usually shows football matches in 3D lol

Try and make it to laverys...dunno about the 3d, but the food, beer and craic is great in the pool hall

Some of the Northern Ireland clubs had an end of season 6 - side charity competition and then a raffle, pub quiz and an auction for a few seasons, but that fell by the wayside due to a variety of reasons, then we tried to get a club to host a meeting at a bar for a televised game that those that were not going over to attend, but again, that failed to continue.
There area LOT of City fans on this side of the Irish Sea (most of us grey haired now I will admit), but something like this will help us more than the odd meeting in the Birkenhead ferry or meeting for a few minutes at the airport, and needs to be developed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.