MCFC Fans Northern Ireland - Cup Final Meet-up in Belfast

blue jim said:
alright lads, will be going down to laverys for this as well at about 2. bringing a mate of mine along hes a gooner but will be cheering for city or else he gets a kicking ;)

upstairs i take it? has tv screens outside as well.

As far as i know it's in the pool hall,funny enough i was in benidicts across the road from lavery's having something to eat last night and when i went outside for a fag i noticed a sign in front of benidicts saying no one allowed entry wearing any football gear,so i popped across the road to check out lavery's policy,and it should be fine for us to wear our city colours as they dont allow irish league or scotish league shirts or GAA shirts to be worn but no mention of english teams.So should not be a problem for us,looking forward to meeting everyone.

Yeah, best place in my opinion is right upstairs in the pool room...the outdoor veranda/smoking area has screens too

Ive been in there with various people wearing colours and there is usually no problem...even for Derbies.

Bring as many as you want, ill have a cpl of mates with me...possibly 1 or 2 rags!!!! But itll be great craic!!

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Yeah, best place in my opinion is right upstairs in the pool room...the outdoor veranda/smoking area has screens too

Ive been in there with various people wearing colours and there is usually no problem...even for Derbies.

Bring as many as you want, ill have a cpl of mates with me...possibly 1 or 2 rags!!!! But itll be great craic!!

I suppose i could always use those rags for ashtrays ! only kidding mate.

poh said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:

I suppose i could always use those rags for ashtrays ! only kidding mate.

I'll join ya :-)

Just got back and i would just like to say a big thank you to all the city boys at lavery's today for the final,i really enjoyed meeting you lads and will join the facebook group and hopefully we will have more great days like today.COME ON CITY ! WE DID IT,WE FUCKING DID IT !

poh said:
Just got back and i would just like to say a big thank you to all the city boys at lavery's today for the final,i really enjoyed meeting you lads and will join the facebook group and hopefully we will have more great days like today.COME ON CITY ! WE DID IT,WE FUCKING DID IT !
hi poh, this is just for starters, i`ll see matt & eugene, next time, c`mon city.

poyntonblueboy said:
poh said:
hi poh, this is just for starters, i`ll see matt & eugene, next time, c`mon city.

Nice one mate,dont know about you but it still has not really sunk in yet,i'am just sitting here with the biggest shit eating grin you ever saw !

poh said:
poyntonblueboy said:
poh said:

Nice one mate,dont know about you but it still has not really sunk in yet,i'am just sitting here with the biggest shit eating grin you ever saw !
great day to-day, i know matt & eugene, from enniskillen, great lads. always good to see the boys from ulster, take care.

hope you all did us proud at home... just back in the hotel.. dont care if we miss the flight home in the morn..... dad and wee curt on the rip...lol xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.