MCFC Fans Northern Ireland - Cup Final Meet-up in Belfast

citys1 said:
hope you all did us proud at home... just back in the hotel.. dont care if we miss the flight home in the morn..... dad and wee curt on the rip...lol xx

We did indeed mate,hope you got your flight,but as you say who gives a shit on a day like today.we took some photos so they should be posted soon.<br /><br />-- Sun May 15, 2011 5:06 pm --<br /><br />
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Just a little heads up for any City fans over here who are unable to get over for the final but fancy meeting up to watch the game.

There is a small Facebook group set up ---> Click to join MCFC Fans NI

Here's the link to the event ---> FA Cup Final Meet-Up

Im sure its ok to post it here, but planning on going to Lavery's in Belfast.

Hiya mate,it's paul the tea drinker here,it was great to meet you boys yesterday,I have just joined the Facebook page and would love to meet up with you's again for any other city game.ps how's the hangover,I have one from pure emotion flowing out off me from a fantastic day,and let's hope many more to come.

Alright Paul...yes, was a great day, a nice to meet ya!

Head was bad this morning.....but who cares. Here's to many more!!

244211_10150241204635907_532670906_9013603_2573097_o.jpg

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Alright Paul...yes, was a great day, a nice to meet ya!

Head was bad this morning.....but who cares. Here's to many more!!

244211_10150241204635907_532670906_9013603_2573097_o.jpg

Love the photo mate,great day all round,take a few painkillers for that hangover and get ready for the fight for third place now after that arsenal result today,COME ON CITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.