MCFC Memories

being in the gene kelly stand at maine road v southampton late 2001 under royle,we was dire,didn`t have any decent shots all match and we puts egil ostenstad on who was on loan from the dingles and hadn`t scored for something like 5 months and of course southampton scored,dan petrescu late in the 2nd half and i always remember this fat,ugly saints bird standing up in their end and giving it the wanker sign with both hands and me thinking do i laugh or cry at this.......

manimanc said:
being in the gene kelly stand at maine road v southampton late 2001 under royle,we was dire,didn`t have any decent shots all match and we puts egil ostenstad on who was on loan from the dingles and hadn`t scored for something like 5 months and of course southampton scored,dan petrescu late in the 2nd half and i always remember this fat,ugly saints bird standing up in their end and giving it the wanker sign with both hands and me thinking do i laugh or cry at this.......

Was her name Anna?

peoffrey said:
manimanc said:

Was her name Anna?
go on,give me the punchline.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.