Mcfc osc in Lanzarote

I’m in Tenerife for the Chelsea game
Hope that Beach Terrace bar I think it’s called is still there ?

Now that Arthur’s has sadly closed - does anyone else know a good place to watch City games with other blues?

Been going to Lanzy every Xmas for a long time. I remember Arthurs starting opposite from the bar now. Gutted to find out it has closed but Cath did a great job keeping it open after Arthurs passing. Thankful to both of them and some great staff over the years.
Watching the Blues any where else wont be the same.

Been going to Lanzy every Xmas for a long time. I remember Arthurs starting opposite from the bar now. Gutted to find out it has closed but Cath did a great job keeping it open after Arthurs passing. Thankful to both of them and some great staff over the years.
Arthur’s has sadly closed recently.
Fantastic MCFC bar and atmosphere sadly gone forever.

Done a couple of Xmas and new years over there
The Arsenal Rodri last minute winner was brilliant in there on nyd
The old bar was where the cock n bull was
Before I starting going regular in 2010
Must have done 25+ trips altogether

Will be out there again in February. Where is the Lanzarote OSC meeting for matches now?
I’m in Teguise late Feb early March . I always use the Paradise Bar for City games and always a few blues in there . Owner is a Leeds Utd fan but sound as they come ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.