MCFC Player of the Year

Kompany

De Jong

Zab

Silva

Lescott

Barry

Tevez could have been in list only for the upset he caused in Jan:

Anyone else loving how hard it is to pick? Kompany, De Jong, Silva, Hart, Zabaletta.. Maybe not always been perfection on the pitch but all just seem like top notch blokes, great club ambassadors, fantastic role models.

Everything considered would go to Kompany for me. Only reason he hasn't received more praise as one of the best CB's in the league is because he plays for us, and people seem to have far more important things to concentrate on when it comes to City (Like how much everything cost, again.. which is another argument for Kompany anyway).

We've had a few good performers this season but it will be Kompany, there is no question about it.

Feel free to carry on the debate but the case is closed IMO.

He has to be captain next season Tevez or no Tevez.

1. Kompany - no-one else in consideration for me! I agree also that Kompany should be captain
2. Tevez (like people have said, his goals and on-pitch contribution can't be ignored).
3. Silva/De Jong - A close call between these two but Silva's performances have been increasingly good.

Richards should win young player and has improved greatly over this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.