mcfc reaction v leeds?

citysix

this will tell us all we need to know and i predict Leeds will be punished!your thoughts fellow blues?

needs to play a full team to build some bloody morale back up,

and that does'nt mean starting nasri!

citysix said:
this will tell us all we need to know and i predict Leeds will be punished!your thoughts fellow blues?
How will this tell us all we need to know?

We will scrape past them.

4-0 at a canter. Possibly the perfect game at the right time to get the season re-ignited.

Given the current attitude of the team and manager I fear that we won't be in the FA Cup after next weekend either.

Harry Godwin said:
Given the current attitude of the team and manager I fear that we won't be in the FA Cup after next weekend either.

They will play like its their cup final and if we play like we have been playing we will get turned over.

I see a draw.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
citysix said:
How will this tell us all we need to know?

We will scrape past them.

Indeed. Beating them wont mean all is well

Harry Godwin said:
well i hope your proved wrong cmon city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.